Shadowrun: Fortune Days
• You’re not as fast as you think.
• You’re not as smart as you think.
• You’re not as tough as you think
• Important things are always simple.
• Simple things are always hard.
• Tracers work both ways.
• Body armour doesn’t stop head shots.
• If everything is going well, you’ve overlooked something.
• If outnumbered 5:1, talking is better than shooting.
• Shoot straight, conserve ammo and stay low.
• Shotguns are not stealth weapons.
• Don’t punch things you don’t understand.
• Never trust an elf.
• Never deal with a dragon.
And always remember to Geek the Mage First.